A cornered mouse will bite a cat.
This does not reclassify the mouse as a predator or the cat as prey.
"your made-up pronouns aren’t real words"
ah yes, as an english major i can confirm that no one has ever made up words to compensate for gaps in the language
all words occur naturally in caves located deep in the Amazon rainforest, where they are carefully handpicked by linguists and preserved in dictionaries
puppies are so funny like theyre smart enough to teach themselves fetch with a frisbee in less than 24hrs but they take a nap for 15 minutes and rush to the bathroom to see where i am immediately after waking up and bark at me for a few seconds bc they know im in their house but they cant remember if i should be or not
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."